The theme for the August POPSUGAR Must Have Box is organization, morning routines, celebrations, caffeine, and back to school. A very appropriate theme!
My first glance into the box and my eye is already drank to the pancake and waffle mix. YUM! It’ll have to wait until after my 24 day challenge, but I can wait.
Digging into the box leaves me really excited! Aside from the summer 2014 box, I think this one is my favorite. We have been making our lunches from leftovers, so the lunch kit will definitely get used. The coffee cup is cute even though a little of the writing on one side is coming off. I’m a sucker for plaid, so the scarf is right up my alley! I love printed napkins, so those will get used, and I can’t wait to try the Tea Balm. The Folgers I am not so sure about because I am not a fan of iced coffee ANYTHING, but maybe I can give it to someone who will enjoy it. The YogaWorks 3 month trial code definitely won’t get used. I feel like that’s such a waste, so if you want the code, leave me a comment and let me know or send me an email and I’ll get it sent to you!
The POPSUGAR Must Have box is $39.95 a month and includes over $100 in goodies ranging from beauty, to fashion, to health, etc. This is one of my favorite subscription boxes, so definitely give it a try!
This month’s products are:
- American Colors Mediterranean Plaid Scarf – $79
- Royal Apothic Tea Balm Firming Eye Treatment – $36
- Pastel Best Day Ever Mug – $12
- Happy Jackson Yay Lunch! Lunch Box – $10
- Southern Culture Shortstacks Pancake & Waffle Mix – $7.99
- Meri Meri Toot Sweet Pink Stripe Napkins – $5.95
- MyYogaWorks 3 Month Trial (code) – $45
- Folgers Iced Café Caramel Macchiato Flavored Coffee Drink Concentrate – $4.99
Overall value comes to $200.93 – Almost $80 more than last month’s box.