I subscribed for CAUSEBOX by Sevenly about two weeks ago. Today I had two packages from them in my mailbox so I was curious as to why there were two. Maybe they had extra spring boxes to get rid of, I’m not sure, but I received CAUSEBOX 02 (spring) and CAUSEBOX 03 (summer). CAUSEBOX is a quarterly box where you receive $150+ worth of socially conscious products from companies with hearts to change the world. The cost is $54.95 if you pay per quarter or $49.95 if you pay yearly. I signed up for the yearly option to try them out and so far the value in these two boxes far exceeds what I paid.
CAUSEBOX 02 is the spring box and came with approximately $156.00 worth of items. I had already seen the spoiler for this box and really wanted the Turkish towel so I am glad I ended up receiving this box anyway.
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace – $34
- Denik Be the Change Journal – $17.99
- Tribe Alive Bracelet – $35
- Perf Turkish Towel – $55
- “Good Day” Sevenly Cling (not shown) – $9.95
- Smarty Pants Vitamins – $4.25
- Good Spread Peanut Butter & Honey Packet – Sample
CAUSEBOX 03 is the summer box and has a huge value of $223.00! I had seen the spoiler for this box as well, but it didn’t disappoint in person. I love the idea of the reusable cup; I received one of these in a glass version from POPSUGAR and love it!
- Musana Bumba Necklace – $36
- Parker Clay Upcycled Wrap Bracelet & Headband – $64
- Living on One DVD – $24
- Sevenly Lemonade Print (shown HERE) – $24
- Keepcup To-Go Cup – $17
- Love For Humanity Face Cream – $58
- Everly Hydrating Drink Mixes – Sample
Overall I am impressed with CAUSEBOX and the contents, but more importantly about the concept. They have a lot of stories on their blog about the products and the people who make them. Check it out even if you don’t want to subscribe!